Jaundice from last 2 years, yellow eyes, eating disorder. Checked bilirubin level. Please help me.

Hi, I having some problem of jaundice . I have this problem from last 2 year. My bilirubin is suffering b/w 2-3. I have consulate with doctor he ask me somebody s default bilirubin level is this you don t need for any treatment . I have some yellowish in my eye but not any other problem with that.I eating food problem and don t have any problem of appetite . Please suggest me do I need to take care for it or I have to get some treatment for it.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012