Jaundice, colonoscopy with biopsy, spinal cord infection, stent put in pancreas, gall bladder

first started with Jaundice, then colonoscopy with biopsy, had an antibiotic shot due to having spinal cord infection 14 years prior. had to have a 10ml x 60m; stent put in pancreas, gall bladder and biliary to drain bile. Also was dx with stage 4 CA of pancreas and liver. Due to location cannot remove surgically or radiation tx due to location. Have just completed round 1 of chemo and will restart chemo on Oct 22-24. Usually the symptoms are worse at night and keeps me from sleeping I have tried numerous topical creams also benadryl but I don't like being groggy. unfortunately on medicare and hmo and it takes a month to get an appt with pcp>
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013