Jammed ear, head spinning, feeling movement inside head. Any idea?

My right side of my ear and head is giving me some feeling. Right ear is like jam but it s functioning properly I think. Few months back I went to doctor regarding sudden head spinning. He talked about a nerve connecting ear and brain. I had medicines as per his instruction. Right now this is not like previous situation but something I am felling. Lie on the right part of my head I can feel something is moving inside from front side to back . Please suggest.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013