I've been experiencing bloating, nausea, headaches, dizziness, extreme tiredness, hot flashes, lower abdominal cramps, am i pregnant?

Do you think I could be pregnant and just to soon to tell? i just had my period on the 4th and it lasted 5 days and ended on the 9th. I was taking birth control but on the 10th-13th i forgot to take my pills and I had sex without a condom at least 8 times. Since then I ve been experiencing bloating , nausea , headaches, dizziness , extreme tiredness , hot flashes, lower abdominal cramps, tenderness of the breast, bumps, lots of discharge in my vaginal area, and I ve been peeing a lot. I haven t experienced vomiting or weird cravings but I have had some cravings. I took a pregnancy test first thing this morning but it said I m not pregnant. I haven t missed a period because all this happened after my period ended. Do you think I could be pregnant and just to soon to tell?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Nov 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

you have had intercourse well within your period so it is least likely that u r pregnant. However do repeat your test after aa week. I am sure that will come negative as well

have a healthy living