Itchy wrists, feet, inner thighs. No change in routine, had taken antibiotics for chest infection in the recent past. Any ideas?

Hi Doc, I am haven t really eaten anything unusual in last couple of days, but did just come off 10 days of antibiotics ( amoxicillin ) for chest infection/possible pnemonia. I found my wrists getting itchy yesterday, then the tops of my feet , inner thighs and some spots on my chest and beltline. I now have red, puffy blotches that are itchy and irritated. I took some Benydril today and have applied some cortizone cream, both over the counter, but not really feeling much relief. Any ideas
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012