Itchy whitish scale on the mons pubis and on inner thighs. STD or fungal infection?

Hi I have few papules with whitish scale in form of the ring on the mons pubis and inner thighs areas. I have this problem since a week ago and I just noticed that its getting bigger than before. Its very itchy, no bleeding, no pus , its just the ring whitish bumps who grows bigger by the day. I never had this before. I wanna know what is it cause it doesnt seems like folliculitis to me. And I really wanna know if it is STD or just fungal infection . Please help me how to treat this infection.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013