Itchy welts on buttocks, hips, thighs, look like bug bites. Due to allergies?

I ve been waking up with itchy welts on my lower part of my body ( buttocks , hips, and thighs). They look like some type of bug bites, but I ve check my bed for bed bugs. Didn t see anything; yet, went ahead and stripped the bed of everything to wash. Still finding these welts on my body. To describe myself, I m a 30 year old, 5 9 female weighing over 200lbs. I have no know allergies that I m aware of so far. No significant medical history. So if someone can give me an idea what I may be suffering from, that would be nice. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012