Itchy, weeping rash between buttocks. No luck with creams. Repair?

I have a rash between my buttocks that itches and weep. There are no visible open sores and the rash is very fine(little smal bumps as if under the skin, not on top) I keep a guaze between my buttocks to catch the weeping otherwise my underwear and pants get wet from the fluid coming from the cheeks. What could this be? I ve tried vasaline, triple antiobiotic cream and itching cream, which none works, just makes it weep more. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013