Itchy wax ears, clogged ears, had bronchitis. On antipyrine. What now?

about 6 months ago started getting itchy wax ears, then noticed clogging when woke up in left ear, then had bronchitis severe, cleared up with a cough , then woke up about 4 days ago with clogged left ear, than right ear, couldnt hear much, then had ent clean out wax to painful accomplished right ear with 10 % left to clean, went to ER and they irrigated was a success upon leaving gave me antipyrine and benzocaine otic about 1/2 hour later ear was clogged left side again, now there is a high pitch sound constantly with pain on and off in neck ,
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013