Itchy watery eyes, sneezing, headaches, itchy throat, difficult to breathe, red spots on hands, legs. What is it?

I have itchy watery eyes, sneezing, headaches, itchy throat, sometime difficult to breathe and 4 to 6 red spots on hands, arms and legs. I have these symptoms but not everyday, this has been happening for about 10 months now and symptoms are appearing more often and slowly getting worst. Two month ago I went back home because my Father was ill and passed away, I was there for about two months and didn't have a symptom, came back home and everything started again. I believe this is a allergic reaction to something in my home but how do I figure out what it is. Just hoping you have some advice.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013