Itchy vagina with pain and yellow discharge

hello sir/madam My delivery is 2 years before, after my delivery i have itching on my varginal area, still now i am having this like coming going like that, i consult the doctor but it not cured, but now i am feel in my vargin some what pain , yellow discharge , like curd , it was dried, some burning on vargin also
Asked On : Wed, 7 Mar 2012
itis nothing but infection ...noneed to be panic if u already taken lots of medicine then go for tvs\usg of pelvis to rule out pid and also get it done vaginal smear test for tc ,urine routine ,