Itchy vagina with a yellow discharge

my vagina,has a clumpy thick yellowish discharge it hadly flows out when it does its itchy my vulva is alsi itchy and has small pimples
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
hi welcome to health care have possiblity of pelvic inflamatory you should insert convoy vaginal passary for 6 consequitive night.also take cambizen ointmant locally,and T.oson o 1bd for 5 days,and T.l set 1hs for 5 will cure your infection if not then concern gynec for that.thanks
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Clumpy thick yellowish discharge associated with itching and foul or fishy smell is indicative of vaginal infection which needs to be treated with antibiotics. Just make it sure that you and your partner take the full treatment simultaneously to avoid further recurrences.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal