Itchy vagina, white-heads. Yeast or bacterial infection? On Z-pack for being sick. Will it help clear the infection?

I am a 20 year old girl studying abroad. Just the other day my vagina started to really itch and I have noticed two small white-heads. The itch is coming from the area around my clitoris and I have also noticed the area is red and raw-looking. Can a yeast infection be in this area or is it just some kind of bacterial infection . I am on a Z-pack for being sick. Will this help clear the infection? I am in a foreign country and don t know where to go to see an OBGYN . Please help me! Also I don t know what to take to relieve the itch.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013