Itchy vagina, white discharge with no smell. Had protected sex. Irritation when urinating. Help

Hello. I have itchy and irritated vagina, white discharge with no smell. There are few pimples around my vagina, one on my butt, 3-4 on labia majora . They don t seem to have any puss in it, they are just red like bumps. I also have a little wound on my labia minora on the top near the clitoris. I m not sure but I think I cut myself during shaving in that area, cause I remember some pain when I was shaving but didn t pay much attention. That was 5-6 days ago when I shaved. I think the other pimples are a rash from shaving too, but I am not sure. I had sex with a guy on 3rd of November and then on 9th of November, same guy. Both times we used condoms . There was no oral sex , but I noticed he had a healing cold sore on his mouth, so I am worried I could have herpes. He used his saliva to wet the condom because I was not wet. However I don t have blisters and the bumps I have don t feel weird, they don t hurt or tingle, nothing. After we had sex the first time nothing was wrong except I felt chafing in my vagina, probably because of the size of the penis and the fact that I am very tight and not wet during the intercourse. The symptoms began after the second intercourse. The discharge started and 2 days later I saw the bumps and I had the itching. There is an irritation when I pee, because my vagina has a little cuts in the opening, the area close to the anus. This is the 4th day since I have these symptoms, they are not getting any better or worse, no change for now. I tried seeing a gynecologist, but it was hard to find someone available for a new patient without an insurance. My appointment is in a week. I m desperate what to do until then. I used a screening kit to detect the Ph levels in my vagina - it s normal - 4.5. I used some itch relief creme on the skin but it didn t work. Now I put tea tree oil on the pimples and I feel a little bit better. I can t get tested for herpes until at least 3 weeks after the exposure for the reason of false negative result. Please, help me!
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  59 Awaiting Answer