Itchy vagina, white discharge, been masturbating. Used vinegar apple cider. Will I be okay?

My vagina is itchy In the whole also white discharge comes out I'm only 14 but I have been masturbating Alot lately trying to stop, It doesn't hurt it just really itchy I don't want to tell my pRentz because iam afraid I will go in and They will find out I have been masturbating since my family is Christian this.is very much so prohibited So please ur help is greatly appreciated also I have HD it before treated it with Vinegar apple cider Nd it comes back everytime I rub my clit. help!! please
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013