Itchy vagina, thick discharge, burning urination with orangish color post sex. Cause?

Hi, I have a new boyfriend and on two occasions after having protected sex with a condom, I ve ended up with an itchy vagina and a thicker discharge . On the first occasion, I had a burning sensation when peeing and the discharge was an orangey brown colour. I assumed it was a yeast infection , got some medicine and it cleared in a couple of days. On this occasion it doesn t hurt when I pee, but the discharge is grey and in small clumps. I m not sure why I keep getting this and if it may be something more serious?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012