Itchy vagina post intercourse, light brown discharge, cramping in lower abdomen. History of vaginal hysterectomy, ovaries intact. Reason?

i had a vaginal hysterorectomy in 2005,i still have my overies but no cervix ,more recently,a couple of days after intercourse i,m experiencing itchyness at the entrance of the vagina accompanied by a thick sticky light brown/pink discharge ,also a mild cramp feeling in my low abdomen ,my health in general over the past 3 weeks has not been very good due to left thigh pain,and worse on walking.is any of this related. sharon
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012