Itchy vagina, light spotting, stomach pains, bumps near vagina. Yeast infection?

Hi, a month or more back I had some symptoms of a bladder infection , I had to constantly pee. I tried some at home remedies and it went away. Or so I think. Then about 3 weeks ago my vagina was getting itchy and I didn t know why. I looked with a mirror and didn t see any bumps or anything. Then it started to swell when I itched it. It was a little painful and ver yitchy. I havent got a full period in a month or two only extremely light spotting here and there. I have also been experiencing pains in my stomache, lower and it s a piercing like pain. Also, it hurts to have sex. Then a few days ago I noticed that I have 3 small, almost flat red bumps that are itchy. They are close to my vagina. Can you tell me what is wrong with me? Do I have a yeast infection?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013