Itchy throat with phlegm, sneezing. Prescribed dilosyn, phensedyl, reswas. Which is the most effective syrup?

Hi doctor I have itchy throat and scartchy cough and I dont have any symptoms of cold like sneezing , head ache and runny or stuffed nose. But I feel like there is phlegm in my throat which neither I could spit or swallow. And one more thing,I suffer from sinusitis very often. I have 3 cough syrup in my hands 1) Dilosyn 2)Phensedyl 3) Reswas Could you please suggest me the right one among those three
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012