Itchy throat, stuffed nose, sickness. Why chest tightness later with bumps on mouth? Worry?

I was away over the weekend and very suddenly came down with a itchy throat / laryngitis , stuffed up nose, headache and sickness . This progressed to chest tightness. This has now almost cleared in the main and for some reason I did think it was a reaction to something I had inhaled airbourne or the tap water I had drank as at least one other suffered similar symtoms. What I now have is a productive cough and painless small lumps on the roof of my mouth and behind my front teeth almost blister like. I had shingles about 3 years ago and just wondered if there is any connection. I am having an accupuncture treatment today so sure that will do the trick.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012