Itchy throat, pain, swollen tonsil due to smoking weed. Spitting streaks of blood. Anything serious?

I smoke weed everyday for the past 3yrs and i am 22, lately i have had an itchy throat with slight pain, but no coughing. One of my tonsils seems to be swollen. Its started two days ago and i was not worried at all and smoked as usual until today when I noticed i spit blood out with phlegm; they were streaks and seem to be coming from my throat. It ia not continues but has happen a few times today. I am planning to see a doctor as soon as i can, but could this be something more alarming where id have to seek urgent care?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013