Itchy throat, head ache, blocked nose, allergy, rashes in armpits, lumps under palm skin

Hello I have an itchy throat, head ache, blocked nose (green mucus ). About a month ago, I had some sort of allergy with skin rashes in armpits and used anti histamine tablets and ancortisone cream. Now the rashes are gone but still under arms itch and slightly burn. The skin on fingers have some little lumps kind of things inside layer of palm. Also now there are cracks on my fingers. I have no clue what is happening to me.
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012