Itchy throat. Sometimes Phlegm with blood traces. Advised to take antibiotics. Problem still continuing. What would be my problem?

Good evening. My problem is sometimes my throat is itchy. Everyday i spit up phlegm, sometimes white, sometimes yellow , other times brown. Few times it has trace of blood. I've been to ENT 4 times the past months, and have taken medicines including antibiotics for 3 weeks. The doctor advised me, if the blood continues, he suggested me to see a doctor for lungs. he had given me another medicines good for 2 weeks. But seems the same..One month after I've seen the blood spots in my phlegm again early in the morning. What do you think is my problem? Thank you very much.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
use homoeopathic medicine
1 phytolacca 200 4 drop 2 times
2 wytheia 200 4 drop 2 times
and use gargle