Itchy thighs,chest,hands,back and penis. Can I use aloe gel on penis? Suggest

Idont know how to.start this but anyway ive been ichying for the past 4 months(thighs,chest,hands,back& penis) ithought the ichy was a std but it was(got checked everything was fine!) When I take showers the ichyness goes crazy nonstop itching,(im22 by the way) but im guessing its eczema doe to stress. Ive heard using aloe products really help but I want to know if I can use aloe gel on my penis?(penile shaft) or just using maybe cortisone on the foreskin...... PLEASE HELP I CANT SLEEP AT NIGHT, ITS VERY ANNOYING!!!
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013