Itchy thigh and pubic area at night, bumps comes and go. Used tin actin. Is it lice, scabies or fungal?

I have intense itching at night on my left inner thigh area that extends to the outer edge of my pubic area. There are a few bumps that come and go. I have used tin actin and that helps some but the itch returns. I have bought RID and used only on the outer vaginal area and again that helps some but the itching and various patchy or couple of bumps reappear. Is it lice , scabies , fungal , or what?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012