Itchy swollen spots on the body. Getting treated with steroids. How to avoid this?

i have random spots on my body that begin to itch and swell. this causes a knot under the skin where it itch occurs and once the sweeling goes does it feel as if it left a bruise . The swelling occors in a range of different areas from my feet , to the back of my neck, my hands and i have even been to the emergancy for the left side of my tongue and eye lid sweeling. They treat me with a steriod and send me on my way. its becomeing very aggravating because its happening almost daily with no warning or change in diet or soap
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012