Itchy, swollen lumps on face during periods. Have endometriosis and irritable bowel syndrome. What is it?

I have been getting itchy spots that swell to read large lumps. this seems to happen around my menstral cycle, this has been a continuing problem for months. it is absolutely driving me crazy, there seems to be no answers or reason why it's there. I've tried changing my diet changing laundry soap bath soaps everything nothing changes how it happens. sometimes just a few spots other times it's all over, most recently my face the whole left side of my face swelled up sometimes it's my eyes sometimes my feet anywhere on my legs my arms oe hips and trunk. with not having insurance it's hard to get to the doctor. a little of medical history 6 years ago grapefruit size mesenteric cyst removed out of abdomen, sometimes the spots come through that scar. in the past few years I've had lots of pain saw a lot of doctors and no answers. the most recent answer was that I had endometriosis cause irritable bowel syndrome. it was suggested that I take a shot that cost 1500 dollars a month for 6 months to see if it was endometriosis. I could not afford that and I already had too many bills to pay so I stop going.
the spot seem to be another thing added to the list of complications. I have read a lot about this on the internet and still don't really know what it could be. please help
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013