Itchy spots on back of scalp causing hair fall. Ayurvedic solution, pills given. Advise?

Hello Doctor,
I am 28 yrs old, single and working guy,
At the back of scalp skin having small small spots not in all areas but at few where i have lost some hair and these spots are noticeable and increasing gradually.I guess it may be of some skin problem, Some time I get itching on the scalp which leads to hair fall while itching at that area.
I usually wear cap while travelling in sunny day, polluted areas, I have also consulted one doctor "Dr.Ritesh Safariya" He has given me a solution from his clinic and with some pill (Ayurvedic). when i travelling after oiling my hair and dust attach alot and because of this i keep 0 size hair style so that it wont lead to hair fall.

1.) I dont have drinking or smoking habits and none of my family member have baldness problem nor in my mother's and father's forefathers.
2.) I avoid eating outside foods and oilly food.
3.) Quiet few yrs ago i have also used Castro oil which results , i found my hair quality into "thickness" but again that leads lots of oilly skin and require 2 to 3 time shampoo to remove oil from scalp.

The itching Problem irritates alot and make hair fall, this is happening from last 1,5 yrs and i have lost much hair.
Please doctor help me out :(

Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013