Itchy spots appeared on palm, face and ankle. Could this be an allergic reaction to dog?

Hi, about ten days ago one itchy red spot, about the diametre of 1-cent coin, appeared on the back of my palm. Then more developed, gradually, 1 new per day or 2. They look like mosquito bite and are mainly on my forearms. Two appeared on my face, one on my foot & ankle. The thing is, they ve already been appearing for ten days, if one goes, another appears. I haven t been eating anything different than I normally do nor had I eaten any sweets or chocolate before they appeared. I ve had a dog for four years, but since she s been around for long, may be it won t be an allergic reaction to her? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013