Itchy spot on back, dryness, flaking. Have eczema in hands. Need help

I have one rather itchy spot on my upper back, in the middle. I started off no bigger than a scratch (it FELT like it was a scratch). Then got bigger and intensively itchy. Dry and flaky. I suffer with mild eczema on my hands but this looks more like a sore. My boyfriend suggested psoriasis . I ve been putting daily thick moisteriser on it so it s no longer flaky but it s pink/red, raised and rough feeling. I m Female, 28, healthy diet and BMI (22) but am quite stressed. Take daily vitamin tablet and also Ethosuximide for epilepsy . Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013