Itchy sores on buttocks, fluid oozing out, no pain. What cream can I apply?

I have developed some very nasty big itchy sores at the top of my buttocks and also in the crack of my bump. They are no painful but seem to be continually oozing of plain like fluid substance. They keep developing a yellowish scab which soon dissappears and hey seem to be multiplying. Please advise on what cream to use. Occasionally when i wipe the fluid I can a drop of blood but no pain. I have had this for almost 3 weeks now and embarrassed to show them to my GP as i dont know what they are.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Hi itchy sores on the buttocks and in the cracks can be folliculites or fissure in can be cured by atarax 25 mg at night.antibiotic twice daily and application of mupirocin ointment twice daily after saline compressors can be cured.pain can be reduced by anti inflammatory agent combiflame twice daily