Itchy sore reddish bite marks on the arm. Used sunblock lotion and dermaid. Symptoms persisting. Cure?

Hi There! I am in bali and a few days ago notcies some red smallish bites on my arm . It was after i applied sunblock but i have never had an allergic reaction to this brand before. Three days later they are now down both arms and a little on my legs. Not to be seen on my torso or feet at all. They have become itchy and sore. I also have bumps under my skin on both my arms now too. They are redish but the bumps are more colourless and white. I don t usually suffer from skin reactions and have used dermaid ( a cortisone cream) as well as ice but neither have helped. Thanks for any info you can give me!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012