Itchy sore nipples with clear discharge and swelling. Any medications to apply before going to the doctor?

I have sore nipples that are itchy, and have a clear discharge . They are also a little swollen. It started this morning and has increased over the day. Is there any cream or anything I can get to help me until I can get seen by a doctor if needed?? The right one seems to be constant but the left is only when something brushes against it.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
i think it is not advisable to apply any thing without seeing the doctor for better see any good homeopathic physician who will help to cure properly