Itchy, sore anus, Passing hard stools, bleeding, lower back pain, leg pain. What can be happening?

Hi, i have a problem in fact i have two problems first one is my anus has been very itchy,very sore,excreting is very hard, blood comes out,light red not dark ones,today i saw bloods just dripping out when i trying to have a poo.i have been suffering for about 3-4 weeks now second one is whenever i walk my lower back hurts......this is when i put my weight on my right leg my right part of lower back hurts can you please tell me whats going on with me thank you
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
You seem to be having anal fissure or internal hemorrhoids or both. itching may be due to pin worms or infection of fissure.
You need to take high fiber diet to soften your stool. Isphagula husk or even laxatives offer dramatic relief from pain. you may also try sitz bath.
If theses are not helping, consult a surgeon.
All the best.