Itchy soles of feet at night, red spots on skin, taking prednisone, cortisone ineffective

The soles of my feet (heels & toes) & palms, mostly my feet, itch terribly especially at night. I ve noticed red spots on my feet & hands then recently on my arms, legs, back & stomach. Ive taken bendrhyll with little relief. I m on a 40 dosage of prednisone for the last 6 days, but the itchy episodes still come several times daily. Cortisone creams are no relief & I m waiting for lab blood work related to allergies. I don t know what to avoid! This is driving me insane!
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012