Itchy small red boils on the head of the penis after a inguinal hernia surgery. Is it common ?

hello doc....i am having small red boils which are itchy and also a red patch on the head of the penis which is very painfull after a inguinal hernia surgery. is it is common and doc prescribed me fudic bnf cream and azidoss tablets for three days and he said its due to use of antibiotics and pain killers after it correct? and i also have all tests normal starting from general malaria ,sugar,to hcv and hiv plz suggest me as i am afraid...
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012