Itchy skin where I am having srews and plates in the bone

Itchey skin where i have srews and plates in the bone hello my leg really itches where i have srews and a metal plate is this normal
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
With many patients its a common symptoms,as foreign body reaction is common.
It will subside with the time.
Mean while you can visit a Homeopath near by you,as very good homeopathic medicine are available to reduce metallic allergies.
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
does you mean you have itching sensation over the skin where a metal plate has been placed and screwed over bony area?

If it so then it is due to mild allergic reaction. Some metal causes allergic reaction. some anti allergic medications or consult your orthopedic surgeon.