Itchy skin rashes spreading on arms, legs and upper body, swollen lips. No change in diet. Visited dentist. Allergy?

I have a rash which started on my lower back last night and has now spread over the upper torso, groin area, arms and thighs in sploches. Itches badley. The rash will become lighter on the release of pressure. (I forget the medical term for that) Tonight the lips have become swollen. The only thing different occuring in my life recently is the two hours I spent in a denists chair last Wensday. No changes in medicines or food.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012