Itchy skin rashes behind the knee, arms and chin. Excessive sweating, headaches, drowsiness and chills. Is it West Nile fever?

Hi, so I ve been having itchy rash s. Most have acured at 11:58pm. They are random, I do nothing different. It s normally every 3 days. When I first got it, it was just behind my knee . Then went to my thigh. Last night, It started on my right arm , then both legs, then some rash on my left palm and some spots under my chin . At first I thought it was bed bugs but, I did have an outbreak while at a store. I do have different stuff along with it, such as, excessive sweating, headaches , drowsiness during the day, chills and some eye sensitivity. I looked my symptoms up and it said West Nile Fever, but, it s hard for me to believe cause these rash s have been going on for a month now.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012