Itchy skin on shoulder. Tried cortisone cream and Benzdryl spray. Applied ice pack

I had this about a year ago. Right upper arm/front shoulder . Severe itchy skin. Very tiny little bump. Feels like something is crawling under my skin. Nother stops the itch - tried cortisone cream and benzdryl spray. Does nothing!!!! Wakes me up at night! Right now I have an ice pack on it. That sometimes works. Help! I did go to a Dermatologist about a year ago. Got some cream - did not work. That was it! Stopped by itself and just started up again about 2 weeks ago - on and off. Right now - it s making me crazy!!!!!
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012