Itchy skin on legs, arms, face, red rashes and bumps. Taking cipralex, no relief. Cure for itching?

Hi Problem with increasingly itchy skin over the past year...always had excema, on hands, but now itchy all over at times. I have been on 20mg Cipralex for past 6 months. Hear this can create itchy skin too! Steroid cream I have been prescribed is increasingly ineffective. Also have itchy skin on legs, arms and ears and face at times. Any advice would be appreciated. Usually get red rash with itching and sometimes small bumps. Moisturizing skin has limited effect/relief.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013