Itchy skin, fungus and dark pigmentation on forehead, nose, runny nose. Used ointments. What will heal?

good day Sir. I have a dark colored itchy skin fungus on my forehead and tip of my nose. Before I get the urge to scratch on my nose, I get the feeling that water is slowly running on my nose. I see a lot of people get something like this on their cheeks. I have tried many creams and ointments but did not help. I went to a skin Dr. and this did not help either. Can you help me please. Thank you and have a nice day. Soni
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013