Itchy skin, fatigue, malaise, upset stomach, gas, swollen calf. Normal blood report

Hello, i m male 24 years old. I have had an itchy skin problem few months back. Last month i got the itchy skin problem again along with extreme fatigue , malaise , left calf mildy swollen, stomach upset with lots of gas till today and now i v another new symptom i.e., mild swollen lympnode on my throat and bit of nausea. I meet Doc 20 days back and my blood and sonography report came normal. Doc told me i don t have any complication. My anxiety is touching the limits, please help. I ll be going for another check-up anyways soon.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013