Itchy skin, dog scratched and gnawed on arms. Infection?

My skin has been itchy with red spots in areas i scrath for about 3 weeks now, when i shower it seems worse along with moving around a lot. I have not changed shampoo, soap, laundry detergent. I was dog sitting for 4 weeks prior to this happening. The dog was very hyper and jumped a lot and scratched and knawed on my arms, could i have some kind of infection on my skin from this?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Hi i think u are suffering from acute can occur due to allergens like foof.drugs .insect bites and also due to scratching of dogs .it presents as erythematous wheals all over the body with severe itching.
It can be treated by atarax 25 mg at night.alaspan in the morning and application of calamine lotion over the lesions.if there are scratch marks apply diprovate g oint