Itchy skin, bleeding facial blisters, watery eyes. Changed antibiotics, no relief. Cure?

My husband has very itchy facial skin. He is no longer able to go outside because blisters form on his face. These blisters pop and bleed without touching them. Sometimes his eyes will water for hours and he will be swollen around his eyes. His PCP has changed some oral meds with no results. The first available appt with a dermatologist is in January. This is getting consistently worse and I worry how bad he will be by then.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012