Itchy skin between legs, testicles, above scrotum, history of psoriasis in head. How can I stop it?

Hello Doctors, I hope you are well. I have a question and I m hoping you can help me with the remedy and possible causes of this effect. I am getting very itchy skin between my legs and testicals and sometimes just above my scrotum but in general in my genital area. I had psoarisis before in my head area, which at first I though was dandruff but my doctor confirmed that it was psoarisis, I used a treatment and since then everything is going well. I don t have the itch anywhere else except my genital area at the moment... Any idea what it could be, how I could stop the irritations and how serious this issue may be???
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012