Itchy skin. Wants to use benadryl, warfarin. History of blood clotting disoder, vasculitis, cerebrovascular damage, acid reflux. Safe to take medication?

Hiya. I am trying to advise the lady whose mother has exremely itchy skin on an experience I have with my own mum who is 87. Mum has had very itchy skin for months and we never found out what causes it until she had to have a permanent catheter due to a bit of kidney failure. It is the lack of kidney function causing her itchy crem. A cream was prescribed which had peppermint in it as it is cooling. My own question is,is is safe to take benadryl on warfarin . I have a blood clotting disorder and vasculitis with some cerebrovascular damage.I take warfarin and zopiclone sleep medication.Also is is possible for the painkiller tramadol to cause severe acid reflux. It burnt the lining of my stomach,my oesophagus,and throat and I was very sick.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012