Itchy sensation over neck, chest, scalp, thighs, legs. Causes for symptoms?

Sharp, itchy sensation all over body, no goosebumps or rashes at all or prickly heat. I started to get random sharp, prickly, itchy sensations all over my body over the past few days, but this morning the minute I sat down at my desk at work it to became a frequent come and go sensation in different areas all over my body. My neck , chest , scalp , thighs, legs, shoulders, just throughout my body. I don t understand it. Can you help me figure out why this is happening? Could it be a VIT D dificiency? Anxiety? Neurological? What?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012