Itchy sensation by mosquito bite leaving red mark. How to get rid of them?

Today I was outside in my backyard just relaxing and I felt this harsh itchy sensation on my chest . Immediately I thought it was just a mosquito bite, because I get them all the time. There was a bump just like a mosquito bite except this time there was weird red marks around that same area. I assumed it was because of my fierce itching and had put ice on this area of my chest. It has been a couple of hours now and these red marks are still there! They look like red stretch marks and I have never seen anything like this before, it doesn t itch at all anymore but the marks are still there. I do have stretch marks but they are a much lighter color, these are definetely caused by the bite I got. What kind of bite is this? Should I be worried? Also what can I do to get rid of these marks or will they go away on their own?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012