Itchy scrotum, white bumps. History of yeast infection. Any suggestions?

I have been experiencing itchy scrodum small white bumps are present. I have tried lortrimin, gold bond and lotion without cure. History about a year ago I had a yeast infection which created open sores under the head of my penis . I now experience small red dots on rim and head of penis when erect and it feels like a little sore after sex. Not sure if its just in my head or I still have some kind of infection. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012